Monday 7 January 2013

Wasted Wishes // Victoria Fashion Photography

I am so over the moon about this shoot. I met Alison last year & we both adored each others work and wanted collaborate on a shoot. 2013 rolled around and we finally got a chance to shoot. It was such a relaxed, go with the flow, windy and all, kind of shoot. Alison rocking out her wardrobe was kick ass the whole time. She is such a fun, energetic and creative girl. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shoot. PLUS I was really excited to play around in Photoshop with some new techniques I picked up while reading over some photography magazines I got for Christmas ( seriously, sometimes the littlest things you read will help with a unique way of editing your work). I would highly recommend going down to your local book store and picking up a few and trying it out.  I really hope to work again with Alison. Enjoy "Wasted Wishes". 













Model // Alison J.
All photos & content © Meaghan Konopaki Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment