Thursday 3 January 2013

Happy Holidays 2012 // Penticton Photography

Christmas just isn’t Christmas if its not spent in Penticton with my family. This past few weeks I was lucky enough to sneak away from the coast to visit and spend it with my family who live in the interior. This Christmas was a little different. It was the first holiday with out our two incredible grandparents, whom both passed away in 2012. They were remarkable, warmhearted, compassionate grandparents and I am incredibly blessed to have had them in my life as long as I did. Christmas was really relaxed and started of with a solid game of Monopoly, drinks, delicious dinner provided by my amazing aunt’s and then ended with a hilarious game of “Catch Phrase” – just buy it, you wont regret it. I wanted to end 2012 with having my camera with me as much as I can, so bringing it Christmas Day was a must. Im hoping everyone had an amazing holiday season with who every ever you may celebrate it with. HAPPY HOLIDAYS xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment