Sunday 20 January 2013

Mystic Beach with the Family // Victoria Photography

I was SO SO SO EXCITED to have my cousin Leanne, and her boyfriend come to the island... FINALLY. The last time she was here was over 10 years ago, so it's been a little long over due. It was really nice to have family come and visit because it got me and my sister out and about doing tourist activities on the island. It was a jam packed weekend with walking in the inner harbour/seeing the seals at "Fisherman's Wharf"/IMAX/driving along Dallas Road/breakfast at JAM CAFE (which is the best breakfast in Victoria, its a must !! ) and finally drove up island to, Mystic Beach. My sister and I really wanted to show them around and enjoy what the coast has to offer. We've never been to Mystic Beach before but heard it was BEAUTIFUL, waterfalls.. and PURPLE SAND. The 2km felt like it took forever as there was roots/mud and more mud everywhere, but luckily us islanders brought our trusty rain boots (finally bought a pair of Hunters, came in very handy!). We got to the beach and everyone was in awe. It was GORGEOUS. The sun came out and we just sat there soaking up the view. The weekend was so much fun, and makes me really wanna explore the island more and enjoy where we live. CAN'T WAIT till they come back! WHAO. LOVE MY FAMILY!













No comments:

Post a Comment