Friday 4 January 2013

Megan + John Married // Victoria Wedding


Im finally so happy that Im getting to share with you all what I have been up to for the past few weeks. Back in October Megan emailed me to see if I was available to take part in a very special and secret day of hers. Her fiancé, John and her were secretly getting married! I went to high school with Megan a few years back in Penticton, and we have stayed in touch ever since. When she told me that they would be eloping in Vancouver and then coming over to Victoria for photos the same day, I felt extremely privileged to be apart of it all. December 16, 2012 was extremely cold, windy and cloudy day.. a typical West Coast kind of day. We decided to venture off in Beacon Hill Park and spent some time walking around, and braving the wind (yes, the wind was halowing). I LOVED my time shooting this amazing couple as it was my time blending an engagement shoot/wedding. It was very clear being around them that they were so in L O V E and oh so ECSTATIC that they just got MARRIED. Congrats Megan & John!














No comments:

Post a Comment