Thursday 3 January 2013

Ryan, Nolan & Reid - Brothers // Penticton Portrait Photography


For my New Years Resolution, I really want to bring my camera with me as often as I can and snap the year away. Before New Years I got a chance to photograph my cousin’s boyfriend, Ryan and his two brothers. For the past few months my cousin, Leanne, and I wanted to set this up and finally worked out that we got all three of them together. Photographing these guys was a lot of fun. They defiantly were troopers by toughing it out and braving the cold/wind and snow that day. A little 30-minute portrait session turned into a hilarious mini photo shoot. Boys will be boys.  The photos turned out to be a fantastic way to end the year and to especially for their Mom, as a belated Christmas present.




No comments:

Post a Comment