Friday 25 January 2013

Framed Photography // Victoria Photography

I finally got a chance to go back to my school, Western Academy of Photography, to finish up some of my printing I had to do. Updated my fashion portfolio and also wanted to update my room with some of my pieces from last year's concerts I shot. In July of 2012 I got a chance to photograph, "Rock The Shores". It was an outdoor concert here on the island with acts like, "Jets Over Head" / "Current Swell" / "Sam Roberts" & "The Tragically Hip". It was my very first real concert and was amazed to met such amazing/talented and supportive  photographers there. September 2012 brought me to go over to Vancouver to, The Vogue Theatre to shoot up-coming rap sensation "Big Sean", who's known for collaborating with Nicki Minaj/Kanye West & Justin Bieber. And finally to finish off 2012 Metric came to Victoria. There I also got to meet up some of the photographers from the "Rock The Shores". Im thrilled to finally have some of my photography printed and hung up for everyone to see !! 


From Left to Right - Sam Roberts(July 2012 Victoria BC) // Big Sean(September 2012 Vancouver BC) // Metric(November 2012 Victoria BC)

No comments:

Post a Comment